Information Security Center portal
Information Security Center portal was created by Information Security Center, Ltd – one of the leading Ukrainian enterprises in the field of IT. The portal is devoted exclusively to information security issues.
Information Security Center portal is in the top 10 most visited Russian-language websites devoted to information security, according to Top100Sec.Ru rating, which confirms how important this resource is for IT professionals, as well as for providers of IT-related products and services. Its newsletters provide useful information to more than 31,000 subscribers.
News for 17 May 2013 Year
The last items added to the library
20.01.2011Practice Guide for Incident Management
20.01.2011Is anyone in control of cloud security?
20.01.2011The criminal in your browser is real
06.04.2010A Human Brain is a Mighty Weapon
07.09.2007Biologger - A Biometric Keylogger
- 17.05.2013 | 16:42 Experts ding DHS vulnerability sharing plan as too limited
- 17.05.2013 | 16:41 Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr apps come to Google Glass
- 17.05.2013 | 16:40 Did Stuxnet help rather than hinder Iran’s nuclear program?
- 17.05.2013 | 16:22 EU may consider 'hack-back' legislation
- 17.05.2013 | 16:21 Malicious YouTube Pages Targeting Chrome Users
- 17.05.2013 | 16:13 ESET Uncovers Cyber Espionage Campaign Targeting Government Agencies in Pakistan